Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rack Gear or Mic

Hey all sorry it has been so long I've been in exams and such which happens often at my school. Just an update on the Command 8, I still haven't found one but am still actively looking but I will most likely have to order it. I also must mention that after working for a couple weeks on the VXT6s I don't want to ever change, these things sound amazing and very accurate.

Well my choice is between rack gear or a mic. I've chosen to go with rack gear for a few simple reasons. Number one I don't have sufficient space to record properly so no point on wasting money on a m
ic I won't get the best results out of, and number 2 I can rent mics for free at school or for relatively low cost at a music store. So I think I've decided that I want a reverb and I'm pretty
sure I narrowed it down to 1 the TC Elec
tronic M-One XL. I've read some great things about it and I've seen it recommended over the Lexicon MPX-500 and others in this class. I will go listen to it(again when I can find one! ugh...) and let you know what I think and if I buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment