Friday, April 23, 2010
Bought Monitors
So I went to the store planning to check out and hopefully buy the KRK VXT4s. They didn't have a pair for me to listen to but they did have the VXT6s. When I heard them I was blown away, these things sounded incredible and I knew I had to have them. I got very lucky and they were on sale got them for $900 canadian. I am very happy with them so far(had them about 4 days now) I plan on keeping these for a while maybe in the future adding a sub if I get better bass traps for my room. Looking for a Command 8 right now going to buy the first one I see as long as the price is right. I'll let you know how I like that when I get it(could be a while because no stores around here have it so I may have to order it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment